Re: Greg Paul is not necessarily right; or "Archie may be a birdy"

Well, there was more to my post than the title! I did mention in the post
itself:
"Statistical support for this position is not tremendously strong, so this
is by no means written in stone. (Indeed I know of at least one study
coming soon which will turn all of this inside out: however, that paper
lacks the Xiaotingia zhengi data)."

On Wed, July 27, 2011 6:54 pm, Mickey Mortimer wrote:

> I hate to pick on Tom again, but in 2009 I wrote a DML post responding to
> his announcement of Tawa which he titled "Everything you know about basal
> saurischians is wrong."

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216