lateral or ventral glenoids in maniraptorans? - with link!

http://web.me.com/jasonbrougham/Site/Blog/Entries/2011/7/28_Microraptor_Wings_4_-_Scapular_Orientation_and_Glenoid_Mobility.html

I just posted the results of more research and a little experiment I did
to test whether the pectoral girdle of Microraptor can be put in a
configuration where the glenoids face ventrally and the scapulae are wide
apart on the lateral surface of the ribcage.

There are many photos of my Microraptor skeletal models.

I welcome all criticism and suggestions.

thanks.

http://web.me.com/jasonbrougham/Site/Blog/Entries/2011/7/28_Microraptor_Wings_4_-_Scapular_Orientation_and_Glenoid_Mobility.html

Jason Brougham
Senior Principal Preparator