Re: Foraminacephale gen. nov.

To avoid nomina nuda, I recommend to disclaim the new taxa made in a
dissertation, by expliciting it in the printed volume, acording to the
International Code of Zoological Nomenclature, Chapter 3, Article 8:
8.2 and 8.3

http://www.nhm.ac.uk/hosted-sites/iczn/code/

I made this in my PhD thesis

J. Ignacio