Daohugou Beds (was RE: Greg Paul is right (again); or "Archie's not a birdy")

Actually, the age of the Daohugou Beds remain in play, and still may yet turn
out to be Middle Jurassic (or at least at the MJ/LJ
boundary):

http://d.wanfangdata.com.cn/periodical_kxtb-e200621013.aspx

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084