Re: Mexican dinosaur discoveries and other stuff in Spanish

As a matter of fact, there is a published paper about croc bites presumably
from the giant alligator Deinosuchus on an hadrosaur bone found in a nearby
locality in Coahuila, Northeast Mexico.
In case someone is interested, the paper is freely available here:

http://paleopolis.rediris.es/cg/CG2009_L02/CG2009_L02.pdf

Best regards,

Ruben Guzman-Gutierrez.