Re: Dinosaur image gallery

Yes, Vue is a great package for creating landscapes.  You could create entire
ecosystems with correct Mesozoic plants that obey the laws of nature.  You
could create the correct types of sediments and even animate depositions.  You
could tailor a large swath of land to create a landscape complete with
dinosaurs that you could manipulate a camera through as well.  It relatively
"easy" to use and there are good online tutorials as well.  I think if you
download the free version it comes with a step by step tutorial of creating a
simple scene.  If anyone has ever wanted to try this kind of thing this is an
ideal opportunity.
  Sadly, Vue is also the program that I swear a the top of my lungs at the
most.  Frequent crashes and bugs, not to mention a $300+ upgrade every few
months.