My shark evolution documentary

hi
shameless self-promotion here....
I've finally got around to putting my documentary on the evolution of sharks onto Amazon.... it's been doing the rounds of TV stations in Canada, Spain and (bizzarely) Indonesia over the last couple of years, and it did, at one point get stolen by a DVD company in the UK... but I've been asked by a few people if it's available on DVD, so now I've finally put it up.

It was a completely unfunded project I just decided to make myself a couple of years ago, using my animation and interviews (with some excellend people from this list)...

anyway... here's the direct link (which I get the royalties if people buy it from)
https://www.createspace.com/299614

but you can also watch it live on Amazon if you're in the US:
http://www.amazon.com/Shark-Story-Evolution-successful-predator/dp/B004RE8TPI
I'd be interested to hear what people think. cheers Christian Darkin
www.anachronistic.co.uk