New Poster SCG 2011 of Caribbean Jurassic Animals

On behalf of Manuel Iturrade,

New Poster SCG 2011 of Caribbean Jurassic Animals,
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/carib/attachments/folder/1783094487/item/899572939/view?picmode=original&mode=tn&order=ordinal&start=1&dir=asc

These are the vertebrates we have been able to identify in the Late Jurassic
Oxfordian Jagua Vieja member of the Jagua Formation of Western Cuba.

Best Regards,
Yasmani

"The occurrence of Jurassic land and coastal sediments in western Cuba is
well-known, but despite many years of search with Juan Gallardo and other
coleagues, no other than the specimen found by Carlos de la Torre early last
century show up. We dis look for dinosaurs bones in Puerto Rico, Hispaniola and
Cuba during several field seasons, but again a s yet, this search has been
unsuccessful, perhaps because rocks of late Cretaceous age are strongly
weathered and the potential bones are hard to find on the surface. But I will
continue to search."

Manuel A. Iturralde-Vinent, en National Geographic, 2002