not exactly dinosaur feet

Hello, folks:

I'm trying to save myself some time with the following request.

Do any of you know--just off the top of your head--of museum collections that
have particularly complete hindfoot (pes) skeletons of basal crocodilians (in
the broad sense) and "thecodonts"  (phytosaurs, rauisuchians, aetosaurs, etc.)?
 I am particularly interested in forms with complete, or nearly complete sets
of pedal phalanges.

If your institution has such specimens, particularly if they are available for
loan (good casts will suffice for my purposes), please contact me privately.

cheers