RE: tiny dinosaur

Oh, goody. It's finally published. I have a rather fundamental response to
this, promised in my discussion with Darren at TetZoo. Tiny, yes ... but
there's only so much you can say about a vertebra (and like Mike, I think more
could have been done with it). Go to
http://qilong.wordpress.com/2011/06/14/were-there-european-oviraptorosaurs/ if
you _really_ want to see what I have to say.

Cheers,

Jaime A. Headden
The Bite Stuff (site v2)
http://qilong.wordpress.com/