Re: Mosasaur bone structure and growth rates

I know of cases where dissertations were published online, and
journals rejected papers based on them because of "lack of novelty".
Well, f--- them, for me dissertations ARE published, as far as hard
data is concerned. And if a reviewer or editor wants a fight over this
issue, I'm game. Haven't lost on, so far.

Also, over the course oft he last year, I have, in various roles, had
experiences with the peer-review and editorial process that make me
puke. Not only is it not all it is hyped up to be, in fact it seems to
fail more often than it succeeds.

:)
Heinrich