Re: Dinosaur Gangs

"Valley of the T-Rex" documents Horner's view that _T. rex_ was an obligate
scavenger, and apparently ugly and stinky, too.  You can find clips on the web.

If you want to buy the program, spring for "Essential Dinosaur Pack" DVD set,
which bundles 6 complete documentaries, including "Dinosaurs: Return to Life,"
"Dinosaur Planet" -- with my favorite FEATHERED CG _Velociraptor_ in "White
Tip's Journey"; and "When Dinosaurs Roamed America" -- which features my
favorite CG _T. rex_ (as shown on the DVD cover).   Let's just say that WDRA
presents an opposing viewpoint on _T. rex_ (and benefits from Gregory S. Paul's
influence).  Not a bad set for $20!

Dino Guy Ralph
Member of Society of Vertebrate Paleontology
dinoguy@sbcglobal.net

PS - Jack Horner was happy to oblige when I asked him to insult _T. rex_ along
with his signature.  He wrote: "T. rex sucks!"  Thanks again, Jack.