[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Subject Index][Author Index]
Re: tiny dinosaur
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: tiny dinosaur
- From: Tim Williams <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 17:04:00 +1000
- Authentication-results: msg-ironport0.usc.edu; dkim=neutral (message not signed) header.i=none
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <BANLkTik_BEaiZQgewTRT3pffiqqt6Qr5=Q@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu
evelyn sobielski <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I don't think that one can make such a blanket statement. To climb trees, you
> have to have trees.
Yes; which is why I said "an improved ability to climb trees (or
whatever)". The "whatever" implies that theropods were not just
> This was not always the case at that time, so I suspect multiple roads to
> flight were realized.
Umm...what? Surely flight evolved only once in theropods?