Re: "Dino Gangs" TV special on Discovery Channel

  Even when when you chop all the grass down for a shot it will show up
somehow.  Unless everyone films in the places we've all seen a million times (
the WWD locations, which now have strict filming requirements and cost a
fortune to get too) or has a massive budget for killing grass  and in some
cases protected flowers thats just going to happen.  Its noble to make the
effort to avoid it but sadly its not realistic.