From: Jason Brougham <jaseb@amnh.org>
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Sent: Fri, June 24, 2011 10:17:27 AM
Subject: Tinamous: living dinosaurs

I put up a  new blog post about Tinamous, and how they are underexploited
as models for extrapolations about the biology of extinct maniraptorans.
Since their egg brooding behavior is comparable to Troodon and
oviraptorids, can we infer that the behavior between the father and the
chicks was the same also?

http://web.me.com/jasonbrougham/Site/Blog/Entries/2011/6/18_Tinamous__Living_dinosaurs.html

Jason Brougham
Senior Principal Preparator