PDF of my PhD on academia.edu

Dear All!

I have uploaded a pdf of my PhD entitled "Sedimentology, taphonomy, and
ichnology of Late Jurassic dinosaur tracks from the Jura carbonate platform
(Chevenez—Combe Ronde tracksite, NW Switzerland): insights into the tidal-flat
palaeoenvironment and dinosaur diversity, locomotion, and palaeoecology"
(GeoFocus 21) on academia.edu. Also, I have added a couple of other papers.

http://pal-a16.academia.edu/danielmarty/Papers/706811/Sedimentology_taphonomy_and_ichnology_of_Late_Jurassic_dinosaur_tracks_from_the_Jura_carbonate_platform_Chevenez--Combe_Ronde_tracksite_NW_Switzerland_insights_into_the_tidal-flat_palaeoenvironment_and_dinosaur_diversity_locomotion_and_palaeoecology

Office de la culture
Section d'archéologie et paléontologie - Palaeontology A16
Dr. Daniel Marty
Editor (Palaeontology) of the Swiss Journal of Geosciences
Hôtel des Halles
P.O. Box 64
CH-2900 Porrentruy 2
Switzerland
Office: +41 (0)32 420 84 62 (direct) and 28 (secretary)
Fax: +41 (0)32 420 84 99
daniel.marty@palaeojura.ch
martydaniel@hotmail.com