Re: It's funny because it's true...

On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 12:26 AM, Dann Pigdon <dannj@alphalink.com.au> wrote:

> I had the misfortune of watching most of 'March of the Dinosaurs' recently on
> television. It
> certainly explained why theropods became extinct. I can't imagine them being
> very successful
> hunters if they strode about making loud footfalls, noisily brushing aside
> vegetation, and
> constantly vocalising.

yeah, even the videos in the Berlin museum show a theropod
(allosaurid) surprising some Dysalotosaurus, stopping, roaring, THEN
trying to catch them

*facepalm*

but then, why have scientists decide how science should be portrayed
in a public exhibition of a research institution? Media people are
sooooooo much better at everything!

:)
Heinrich