looking for Palaeontologia Africana web site?

Hi, list

just a simple questions:

For some months now I cannot access Bernard Price Institute for
Palaeontological Research web site in Witwatersrand University.

They use to have a good site with link to some past issues of Palaeontologia
Africana.

Every search I try at Google or at Wit`s site ends into an error page.

Someone of you has a clue if there is a new site (not indexed at Google, what
should be quite improbable) or Palaeontologia Africana site is gone for good?

best

Peter Moon, Ph.D.
Sao Paulo-SP
Brazil