[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Subject Index][Author Index]
Re: It's funny because it's true...
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: It's funny because it's true...
- From: "Richard W. Travsky" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 08:37:34 -0600
- Authentication-results: msg-ironport2.usc.edu; dkim=neutral (message not signed) header.i=none
- In-reply-to: <975588B4066940EC92EC2E1F47C0226E@TYRANT>
- References: <975588B4066940EC92EC2E1F47C0226E@TYRANT>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu
On Tue, 28 Jun 2011, Thomas R. Holtz, Jr. wrote:
What's missing is a human for scale... which would probably be smaller
than the reconstruction...