Re: It's funny because it's true...

"We should be aiming at David Attenborough..."

Well, you say that:
http://pterosaur-net.blogspot.com/2011/01/what-despair-pterosaurs-and-david.html

--

Dr. Mark Witton
www.markwitton.com

Tel: (44)2392 842418
E-mail: Mark.Witton@port.ac.uk

If pterosaurs are your thing, be sure to pop by:

- Pterosaur.Net: www.pterosaur.net
- The Pterosaur.Net blog: http://pterosaur-net.blogspot.com/
- My pterosaur artwork: www.flickr.com/photos/markwitton

>>> kelly wicks <kwicks78@gmail.com> 29/06/2011 22:58 >>>
Rescued from Trunication.

--0016363b9172866d6d04a6ddfdca

Media engagement is not the problem. The problem is the media we engage
with
are generally idiots, and the prevailing paradigm for palaeo
'documentaries'
is bombastic, sensationalist garbage. We should be aiming at David
Attenborough, whereas at the moment we seem to be quite happy to work
with
Michael Bay. Maybe we should demand, if not creative control over our
public
image, then at least creative veto.

Viv