Re: It's funny because it's true...

One of the problems is that now, everything MUST be 3D digital and that is the budget eater. Once they pay to animate a model, they are going to make it do showy stuff, whether it could or not. I remember with some fondness the days when they filled up the show with paleontologists telling it like it is and 2D artwork that actually illustrated and advanced the point of the show.
Now it is all just 3D animation for animation's sake.

Tess