RE: It's funny because it's true...

Here, here!!!

If only we could go back to things like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsqQ3qw8olo&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAPWYajXlAg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hQm9sLhdbM&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDwrxYOy0AY&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvHsOVQ5uSA&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFkc3Yq2mfs&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNGMkb8UQtQ&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U860abmsRdI&feature=related

Sure, there are some of the same problems we have with the 3D stuff, but you
got far FAR more taxonomic diversity, better character
designs, and you wouldn't get the complaint "but we're not budgeted for
feathers/fur"...

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216