Genesis of the Brontomerus life restoration

Evening, all.

I don't like to shill for my own (and Matt Wedel's) blog too often
here on the DML, but I do want to draw attention to the most recent
post on Sauropod Vertebra Picture of the Week.  In among all the
recent rather technical post-Brontomerus articles on ilium morphology,
we posted a lavishly illustrated article showing how the widely
acclaimed life restoration of Brontomerus came into being.  (Short
version: we got a super-helpful artist to do all the actual work, and
whined at him incessantly).  For anyone who'd like to see the stages
that led to the final version:

http://svpow.wordpress.com/2011/03/03/genesis-of-an-instant-palaeo-art-classic/

Enjoy!

-- Mike.