Re: GSP statement on use of my dinosaur restorations

 I may be dreaming, but it would be great if there was a union of
 paleoartists that was strong enough to pursue the occasional
 litigation, set approximate wages and also ensured that some basic
 elements of reconstructions were clearly within the public domain

...and riot under the palm trees of Wisconsin.

Sorry. X-D

> zu Googleberg

LOL! How is it possible that I haven't come across that name before!