RE: Andesaurus redescribed

*Duriatitan* isn't a nomen nudum, just relatively obscure.  The full citation
has been on Wikipedia for a few months (there doesn't seem to have an
electronic version of the actual paper, unfortunately).
Barrett, PM, RJB Benson & P Upchurch, 2010. Dinosaurs of Dorset: Part II, the
sauropod dinosaurs (Saurischia, Sauropoda) with additional comments on the
theropods. Proceedings of the Dorset Natural History and Archaeological Society
131: 113–126.