RE: Andesaurus redescribed

For the record, I'd like to stress my dislike [again] of citing unpublished or
invalid [nomina nuda included] nomenclature, no matter how well-known it may
be. It adds nothing to the discussion of science or even of nomenclature. Use
of nomenclature and the need to name something in the shorthand is fine, but I
am sure we can use different, more gener[al] terms in this case -- e.g.,
Barrett's sauropod from Dorset."

Cheers,

Jaime A. Headden
The Bite Stuff (site v2)