Re: Andesaurus redescribed

With regards to Barrett, PM, RJB Benson & P Upchurch, 2010. Dinosaurs of Dorset: Part II, the sauropod dinosaurs (Saurischia, Sauropoda)..., should people find it of interest, then it could be a good idea to visit the homepage of Roger Benson at Cambridge. That's the sort of thing that might happen seeing as it openly states:

"Publications (PDFs available on request)"...

... and this Dorset sauropod paper is presently the second listed on that webpage. Also listed is Darset Dinos Part I, what is as on them there theropods (also frum the Proceedings o' the Darset Nat'ral 'ist'ry an' Arch'ology S'ciety), an' tons o' other stuff an' all.

('pologies, but me keyboard's gone an' switched into Darset dialect.)

The homepage of Dr Roger Benson
http://www.esc.cam.ac.uk/people/research-staff/roger-benson