RE: GSP statement on use of my dinosaur restorations (follow up)

I had written:

<I would like to know why *Kryzanowskisaurus* (*Kryzanowskisaurus hunti*
{Heckert, 2002}) is in scare quotes>

  And of course I left out a necessary and missing extraneous "z." This should
read:

  "I would like to know why *Krzyzanowskisaurus* (*Krzyzanowskisaurus hunti*
{Heckert, 2002}) is in scare quotes"

  Apologies.

Cheers,

Jaime A. Headden