Re: GSP statement on use of my dinosaur restorations (follow up)

Hi
It sounds like what you've got is a very clear copyright case. And I think
we're actually fairly well served in the uk.

Ive found making a claim in the small claims court is easy and cheap. You don't
need a lawyer and it costs about £90 which the opposing side will end up paying
anyway.

Usually the threat is enough as long as you give firm dates for carrying them
out and are prepared to do it

I think there are two types of artist. Those who get paid and those who do
something else for a living, so if someone uses my work without permission I'd
always follow it up!

Christian darkin
Twitter: @Christiandarkin
Www.anachronistic.co.uk