Re: GSP statement on use of my dinosaur restorations (more follow up)

More on the useful discussion while we are talking about the support of paleoartists:

What about buying originals?

There are those who would like to have them.
There are those who would like to sell them.
Can anyone think of a way to make a market place?
There doesn't seem to be any good way to get an original Greg Paul or Mark Hallett to a good home.
This makes no sense to me.
Ebay is definitely not the way.

And collecting makes good sense. John Lanzendorf made quite a bit when he sold his collection, I know, I did the appraisal. Some of the work being done today is of historical importance, i.e. the first life restorations of newly discovered species, etc.
(This factors in to its appraised value)
If there was a way for folks to find and buy originals, this could seriously improve the life of a paleoartist.

Tess Kissinger