Re: GSP statement on use of my dinosaur restorations (more follow up)

<< Mike Taylor wrote:

> On 10 March 2011 19:24, Bob Tess <bobtess@dinoart.com> wrote:
>> More on the useful discussion while we are talking about the
>> support of
>> paleoartists:
>>
>> What about buying originals?
>>
>> There are those who would like to have them.
>> There are those who would like to sell them.
>> Can anyone think of a way to make a market place?
>> There doesn't seem to be any good way to get an original Greg Paul

What?! It's hard to get an original GP or anybody else's original's in
terms of contacting the artist/s?! This is the age of the internet. Send
them/us
an email. Check out our websites. Jeez. What's stopping anyone from asking?
Sometimes folks do.

What can be a problem is the cost. Because of the time involved originals
are much more expensive than reproductions. Especially those big paintings.
Also, I am reluctant to let go of originals which I frequently update unless
it is worth my while financially. Original dinosaur art is priced like
original wildlife art of similar quality, and if the quality is high it is not
cheap.

G Paul

</HTML>