Re: GSP statement on use of my dinosaur restorations (more follow up)

I take your point, Greg.
And maybe people will ask because of this discussion.
Huge paintings perhaps are costly, but all of us have smaller illustrations, drawings etc. that we could sell at a price within anyone's range and are likely to increase in value in the way that even a signed print is not.

Tess