Re: dino branding

I know by now you can't take criticism. And I am not surprised that
you can't take mockery, and don't understand exaggeration as a tool to
make a position clear. But maybe you understand this by now:

your demand that you get a copyright on a pose that is (as you claim)
within the normal behavioral repertoire of animals is absurd, and
doing a big disservice to your otherwise laudable and sensible goal.

Insulting me off-list doesn't help either:

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 3:57 AM,  <GSP1954@aol.com> wrote:>
> In a message dated 3/13/11 7:40:52 PM, heinrich.mallison@googlemail.com
> writes:>
> << So you're also asking for a
> copyright on masturbation, too?
>  >>>
> You are a jerk. Crawl back into your sad hole and dont ever comment on my
> serious posts again. And see a psychologist.
>
> GP</HTML>
are you too afraid to write this publicly?

and the conceit to think you can forbid me to post is staggering.
Given your very strange behavior I will simply assume that it is you
who has a problem requiring medical attention, and forget about the
insults. But if you can't stomach answers that contradict you, then do
not post  messages that will generate answers.

Heinrich Mallison