Re: dino branding

Come on, Greg, we're scientists here.  If someone makes assertions
that you disagree with, you refute them with argument, you don't just
call for the person to be shut down.

Whatever the tone of Heinrich's message, he made important and
relevant points.  You can't just make them go away.  Trying to do that
just makes it look as though your position is weak.

-- Mike.