RE: Reductio Ad Absurdum. It is 1984 Dinosaur Time..!

> From: owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu [mailto:owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu]
> On Behalf Of David Marjanovic
>
> Of course, there are criticisms he hasn't addressed, as far
> as I know -- but he doesn't claim "everything he has done
> [...] is technically and scientifically accurate".
>
> >  I have lost jobs because i refused to do Deinonychus without
> > feathers...
>
> Tell us the names of those responsible. They need to be
> shamed in public.

There are still many, sadly, in both the publishing and animation worlds that
do not get this simple discovery: maniraptorans are
feathered. Full stop. Deal with it.

I have had plenty of run ins with documentary teams over this issue over the
last decade or so. Most, but not all, are beginning to
learn; a few are even committed to getting it right.

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~tholtz/