Re: Actually Doing Something About the Great Paleoart Ripoff

  Yes, It would be nice to use my skills for good instead of evil once in a
while.  I'd love to work with many of you on doing reconstructions with all the
software, illustration and animation skills that myself (and David Mass) have
at our disposal.  I understand museum and institutional budgets and I'd work
within those limits.  In the world of animation we need to play nice with
others and be collaborative and take direction, be it from other artists, cigar
chomping execs or scientists.  Many of us are hungry to help out the field that
got us into the jobs we are at now.  You know, the jobs that allow us to roll
in tons of cold hard cash ;-)...ouch, the papercuts.

  Myself, and David ( if I can speak for him as well) would like to give back.
I don't like being perceived as someone exploiting your field, or as a
necessary evil to communicate with the dumbed down public.
I want to learn more.