Re: Walking With Dinosaurs 3D coming in 2013

I think that here, as in some other recent threads, there's a certain
disregard for certain financial realities.  A Koyaanisqatsi-style
dinosaur movie would need all the same technology as, and therefore
cost about the same to make as, a Jurassic Park-style movie.
Koyaanisqatsi grossed $1.7M; Jurassic Park, $915M. Which style
dinosaur movie do you think rich investors are going to back?

Sorry.

-- Mike.