Re: Reductio Ad Absurdum. It is 1984 Dinosaur Time..!

One thing I feel that I'm missing in this is a real solid idea of how
large the paleoart market is. Are we talking about a market that has
shrunk in terms of parties paying for paleoart, or a market that's
about the same size but is not willing to pay as much as it once did?
Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but I can't get it off of my
mind.

Thanks,

David Orr

--