Re: Reductio Ad Absurdum. It is 1984 Dinosaur Time..!

Thanks Mike.
By the way, we employ 3 young paleoartists as often as we can.
Jeff Breeden, Laura Fields, and Erin Cobb.
There isn't enough work for us to have them on full time so they still have to work in a frame shop, on construction and at the U of P fish lab, but we have made sure each of them now has a dinosaur book credit and a couple of museum credits on their resume. Our generous intentions are obvious to them and you would have quite an argument from them about our wanting it to be "Boy's Club"
From me too.

Tess