Re: Clarification of scope of paleoart market and other items

The toy market -- how cheap can you get?  I offer the following anecdote.

I once interviewed at a well-known toy company that was looking for someone to
sculpt small animal figures.  The hourly pay scale was low, and the figures
were to be sculpted at the rate of one per hour!  I could not accept the job.

Ralph W. Miller III
Dino Guy Ralph
Member of the Society of Vertebrate Paleontology
dinoguy@sbcglobal.net