Paper request: Aetosaur skulls and scutes

Firstly thank you so much to all of those who sent me the
Erythrosuchus osteology paper. I was simply  amazed that I got so many
missed someone let me know and I'll send it asap. I'm currently
searching some aetosaur references and I was hoping that some of the
DML members might have copies of these.

Sawin, H. J., 1947. The Pseudosuchian reptile Typothorax meadei.
Journal of Paleontology 21:201-238.

Long, R. A., and K. L. Ballew. 1985. Aetosaur dermal armor from the
late Triassic of southwestern North America, with special reference to
material from the Chinle Formation of Petrified Forest National Park.
Museum of Northern Arizona Bulletin 47:45-68.

Small B. J.  2002 Cranial anatomy of Desmatosuchus haplocerus
(Reptilia: Archosauria: Stagonolepididae). Zoological Journal of the
Linnean Society vol 136, 1: 97-111

DESOJO, J. B. and BÁEZ, A. M. 2007, CRANIAL MORPHOLOGY OF THE LATE
TRIASSIC SOUTH AMERICAN ARCHOSAUR NEOAETOSAUROIDES ENGAEUS: EVIDENCE
FOR AETOSAURIAN DIVERSITY. Palaeontology, 50: 267–276.

Again thanks for all the help!

Ville Sinkkonen