RE: new sauropod: Angolatitan

I like the Pastori reconstruction, describing a very nice trophic scene; but
the Carr piece is different: The *Malawisaurus*-like head is fine if
unexpected, the neck attitude is debateable, but the presumable azhdarchid
based on the Sibbick style after the TMM specimen (of a likely tapejarid?)

Cheers,

Jaime A. Headden
The Bite Stuff (site v2)
http://qilong.wordpress.com/