Re: Clarification of scope of paleoart->uses

Simply do what I do when I do a skeletal restoration of a dinosaur whose
skeleton has been previously restored. Do your own skeletal restoration. As I
explained earlier, sometimes it looks like the previous restoration (except
for limb pose), but the point is I went to the time and effort to get there.
This applies to any publication venue.

Which brings us back to the key point. Being derivative of other's work
does not only get into ethical issues, it is unscientific. Remember, science is
about reproducing and failing to reproduce results. Every time someone uses
other's skeletons as the basis of their own efforts they are merely
replicating past results without testing them.

G Paul