Re: Clarification of scope of paleoart market and other items

On Tue, 15 Mar 2011, Dino Guy wrote:
The toy market -- how cheap can you get?  I offer the following anecdote.

I once interviewed at a well-known toy company that was looking for someone to sculpt small animal figures. The hourly pay scale was low, and the figures were to be sculpted at the rate of one per hour! I could not accept the job.

Ok, curiousity gets me - what kind of animals? Farm? Wild? Small as in hold in one's palm?

Also out of curiousity - sculpt out of what kind of material?