Oxalaia, new spinosaur from Brazil

From: Ben Creisler
bh480@scn.org

A new spinosaur from Brazil named Oxalaia quilombensisis is out in
international news stories but I don't have the official citation yet
(apparently in the same new issue of Anais da Academia Brasileira de
Ciências as Angolatitan). I also have not found an English language version
of the news item either.

It's big, at an estimated 12-14 m long, making it the largest theropod
known from Brazil.

In Portuguese:
http://www.diariodepernambuco.com.br/nota.asp?materia=20110316124417

Museu Nacional anuncia descoberta do maior dinossauro carnívoro do Brasil
Redação do DIARIODEPERNAMBUCO.COM.BR
16/03/2011 | 12h44 | Rio

http://naoesqueci.com.br/2011/03/museu-nacional-anuncia-descoberta-do-maior-
dinossauro-carnivoro-do-brasil/

In French:.

http://www.cyberpresse.ca/sciences/decouvertes/201103/16/01-4379943-decouver
te-du-plus-grand-dinosaure-carnivore-du-bresil.php

mail2web.com ? Enhanced email for the mobile individual based on Microsoft®