RE: Clarification of scope of paleoart market and other items

Say! Didn't you used to be on the TV show Three and a Half Men? This really
seems Sheen inspired to me. Greg, I'm becoming more and more convinced you
have a great performance artists buried in there somewhere.

Sorry, trying to lighten the mood a bit.

Ralph

Greg Paul said>

It is tempting to pay no more attentions to this sort of useless, supine,
negative, defeatist, inadequately informed nay saying, accomodationist,
pessimistic, thinking.