Re: A short outline program for improving paleoart

I'm probably going to regret this but these words jumped out at me:

"A statement of the standards that contractors and project managers need to follow...include...accepting only original art"

I gather there would be supporting criteria for deciding what constitutes "original art"? To clarify, is, for example, a restoration based upon a Greg Paul skeletal reconstruction "original"? Apologies if this has been explained elsewhere and I missed it.

Steve

Steve Walsh
www.dinosaurcentral.com          |         www.dinosaurpicturesonline.com

Email: steve@dinosaurcentral.com        |         stevewalsh53@gmail.com