RE: Oxalaia, new spinosaur from Brazil

I spoke too soon:

http://www.daylife.com/photo/00Gcgym0VhgSY

Here, one of the authors (I assume) of the new paper is holding the premaxilla
that corresponds to the new taxon, on a restoration that has been expanded to
scale with the fragment. The restoration presumes the external narial opening
was in the antorbital fenestra. OY. Below it is the holotype (cast) of
*Suchomimus tenerensis*.

Cheers,

Jaime A. Headden
The Bite Stuff (site v2)