Re: Paleoart :D

From: david j <babydavidj@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Paleoart :D
To: dinosaur@usc.edu, vrtpaleo@usc.edu
Date: Wednesday, March 16, 2011, 10:33 PM

hi!

i just wanted to say, that as a young aspiring sculpture artist [last semester
of my BFA Studio Art degree at UT, looking forward to graduate paleo work] with
dreams of finding my place in the paleo art world, i really REALLY appreciate
this dialogue. :D

lots of good points. i know enough about the mainstream art world but not
enough about the particular niche i want to be in that is paleo art, and this
dialogue is makin me think about a few things. thank you all!

david fiacre