RE: It was only a matter of time

Seems to be it's already been done. I remember a comic book series from DC when
I was a kid: Star-Spangled War Stories. It seems that dinosaurs and associates
confronted the Allies on all fronts during WW II.

>>> "Thomas R. Holtz, Jr." 03/17/11 2:15 PM >>>
> From: owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu [mailto:owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu]
> On Behalf Of David Krentz
>
> A new video game.
>
> Check out some of the other posters.
>
> http://www.destructoid.com/elephant/photo-m.phtml?photo_key=17
3730&post_key=196543

Would have been funnier if they actually placed the taxa on the various sides
based on where they were found, so that Desmatosuchus,
Tyrannosaurus, etc. were fighting for the Allies. (Rhamphorhynchus does seem to
be siding with the Axis, though, in its Bavarian
heritage...).

Oh, and dromaeosaurid feathering fail.

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu Phone: 301-405-4084